The procedure for obtaining a Work Permit for the Corporations – members of the American Chamber of Commerce
The employing Company – member of the American Chamber of Commerce, can make the documents for their foreign colleagues working in any region of Russia in the mode “one window”.
For this purpose the Company-employer must be accredited to the Centre of the rotation of citizens on passport – visa questions.
Required documents: the same as for the Company- employer plus the certificate confirming membership in American Chamber of Commerce (issued for 1 year).
Membership in American Chamber of Commerce gives the following advantages with obtaining a work visa:
- possibility to process the documents for foreign colleagues working not only in Moscow, but also in other regions of Russia;
- the period of obtaining work visa Invitation is shorter for 30 days, since both the Permission to hire foreign workers and the Work Permit for a foreigner (plastic card), as well as the work visa Invitation valid for 90 days are executed simultaneously.
However, there are some shortcomings:
- legalization of passports and diplomas of foreign citizens is required;
- any corrections, replacement and other operations with the documents take 10 working days;
- to change a single-entry work visa to a multiple-entry visa with the prolongation of the validity's period, takes 18 days.