Visa House Terms and Conditions
- Visa House provides Visa Invitations services. Visa House DOES NOT ISSUE Russian visas. Visas are issued by the Russian Consulates on the basis of Visa Invitations.
- Visa House offers the following advantages to the users: free consultations, assistance in the processing of documents and their translation, delivery of documents (additional fee can be charged).
- Visa House provides all services according to its Price-list valid from the moment of accepting the client's order. Once the order is accepted, a specified fee is to be paid for any changes or cancellation of the order. Refund is not possible if your order has been finished.
- Visa House does not include Consular fees for visas in the cost of Visa House services. User should pay the above mentioned fees in the appropriate Consular establishment abroad according to the rates set be the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- Prepayment is required for any order (with the exception of corporate clients who have signed a contract with Visa House).
- If Visa House promises to provide service or answer the question within 5 minutes, it is during the period from 9:00 till 18:30 Moscow time Monday – Friday.
- Any responsibility of Visa House is strictly limited to the price of ordered service.
- Visa House is not a state organization and does not represent interests of governments of any countries.
- Visa House reserves the right to decide which services and in what form the User is provided with.
- Visa House and User agree to maintain indefinitely the confidentiality of all information collected from each party.
- Visa House reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any moment. User can see the latest edition of Visa House Terms and Conditions on this page.
- All information and data located on the Visa House web site is exclusive property of Visa House, protected under law and can be used only for personal non-commercial purposes.