What is prohibited to import and export from Russia?
1) Printed, audio-visual and other information containing:
- calling to extreme and terrorist activities;
- pornographic materials;
- materials on elections and referendums made in violation of the requirements of the Russian legislation;
- materials advocating the nazi attributes or symbols;
- information that may cause damage to political or economic interests of the Customs Union countries, their state security, health and morals of their population.
- firearms include artillery weapon, small-arms and grenade dispensers – firearms that can be used to fire in ripples;
- firearms imitating other items;
- cold blade arms and knives with a blade more than 90 mm long;
- gas weapons with neuroparalytic and poisonous substances;
- flails, boomerangs and other objects used as weapons;
- ammunition and parts of weapons.
4) Undercover surveillance and intelligence gathering equipment:
- lenses and pinhole cameras;
- photo, television and video cameras disguised as other objects;
- technical devices designed for wiretapping.
6) Narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, except for a certain amount of medicinal substances for personal use for medicinal purposes (in this case the necessary documents should be presented).
7) Human organs and/or tissues, blood and its components.
¿Necesitas ayuda? Siéntase libre de obtener la consulta en línea de nuestro experimentado especialista en visados, elija la forma más conveniente de.